- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bagof shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 (10 ounce) bagof shredded carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, add orange juice, vinegar, mustard, oil, salt, mint, and red pepper; whisk until blended.
- Add the coleslaw and carrot mixes and toss the salad to coat it with the dressing.
- Cover the salad and refrigerate it for at least 2 hours before serving so that the flavors can combine.