Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
A different salad which is really tasty! Great for summer or just something for a sweet tooth
- 1 small orange
- 1⁄3 cup beetroot, wedges from can
- 1 cup lettuce leaf
- 2 fresh bocconcini
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- peel orange and slice into segments.
- wash lettuce and drain.
- place lettuce on plate and layer oranges on top.
- tear bocconci balls and apply evenly to plate.
- season with salt, pepper and vinegar.
Nice combo, I also added a bit of red onion for a little bite & used baby spinach leaves instead of lettuce, would be good with strawbs added too. Thanks for posting!