Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
The sinfully delicious combination of orange and chocolate in warm, fluffy muffins. Sour cream makes them extra moist.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 to taste x oranges, zest of
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped to small bits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Continue beating while you add the orange peel and one egg at a time, then the sour cream and orange juice.
- Measure baking powder, soda and flour.
- Combine with chocolate.
- Add these and fold lightly into the wet batter.
- Fold only until well blended, then fill greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.