Open Faced Reuben Sandwich
- DRESSING: In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, chili sauce, onion and Worcestershire until well blended.
- SANDWICH: Spread dressing on one side of each bread slice.
- Cover with layers of corned beef; top each sandwich with about 1/4 cup sauerkraut and 1 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Arrange on foil-lined baking sheet and bake in 375 F oven for about 5 minutes or until cheese begins to melt and sandwich is warm.
- To lightly brown the cheese, place the sandwiches briefly under a preheated broiler, watching carefully to avoid burning cheese.