Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
It is ooie gooie and we love it! A twist on monkey bread that leaves out all the fat from butter.
- 1 lb loaf frozen bread dough
- 3 1⁄2 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Thaw bread dough according to package directions.
- Cut dough into one inch cubes.
- Mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each piece of bread dough into pudding and roll in sugar mixture.
- Drop into a greased bundt pan.
- Cover and let rise at room temperature until double in size.
- remove cover and bake in preheated ove at 350 for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- remove from bundt pan and serve warm.
OUTSTANDING BREAD TREAT! I took SarahBeth's hint & used half brown sugar & half regular (we like sweet!) AND increased the amount of cinnamon by half! I also took another reviewer's tip & stirred the sugar into the pudding right off, then did the dipping & rolling after that ~ Worked out just fine & 4 of us had a great time devouring this GREAT TASTING, OOIE GOOIE BREAD! Definitely a keeper! [Made & reviewed in Gimme 5 tag]
This is a great easy recipe! We had this Christmas morning. The only changes I made were to use half brown sugar and half white and just about double the cinnamon since we love it! Thanks for posting!
I used frozen dinner rolls instead of bread dough. I prepared the amount of sugar stated but I didn't end up using it all. Made for PRMR Holiday Tag