Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My healthier version of Peach Cobbler, No Sugar, No Butter, No Flour
- 6 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3 cups of organic granola cereal (you can get with nuts if desired)
- Rinse off fresh peaches, slice & quarter.
- Pour honey into pot, add peaches & sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover with lid until it starts to bubble, stir, put on low heat.
- Stir in the granola, turn off heat, cover with lid, leave on for 5 minutes.
- Serve into small bowls, serves 6, Healthy & Delicious!