Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Betty Crocker. Great to come home to a hot, cooked meal, or anyday without the hassle of cooking
- Trim excess fat from beef.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook beef in oil about 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place onions in large slow cooker. Place beef on top of onions.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over beef and onions.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is tender.
- Remove beef and onions from cooker, using slotted spoon.
- Cut beef into slices.
- Serve beef with juices.