Recipe by Charlotte J
Once you do the prep, divide into 3 airtight containers, for here it is only 20 mins to the table whenever you need it. I have three-seasoned rice mix recipes see which one you like best. Look for the other two Chicken Flavored and Curry Flavored Rice Mix.
Top Review by Jim in Washington
Thanks for an outstanding recipe. I added 1 tsp garlic powder, to adjust to our taste. Ease of preparation also figured into my 5 star rating. I like to use hoememade and dry mixes that I have made, in my cooking. Thanks again for a great recipe.jim in wasington
- 4 cups uncooked rice
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients and mix until evenly distributed.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Use within 6 months.
- Cooking directions: for 8 servings.
- Boil 3 cups water in a covered pan.
- Add 1 1/3 cups of rice mix; stir.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.