Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is easy to make and soooo good!!
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced Italian-style tomatoes
- 14 ounces ragu traditional spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces veggie crumbles (Boca or Morningstar Farm)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Combine tomatoes, sauce, garlic powder and veggie crumbles in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spread 1/3 of mixture in the bottom of a 13X9 baking dish. Arrange 1/2 of the noodles over the sauce. Spread 1/2 of the cottage cheese over the noodles. Top with another 1/3 of the sauce mixture. Repeat layers using remaining noodles, cottage cheese and sauce. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven, uncovered, for 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- ***I also like to add layers of frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed until excess water is removed.