Recipe by Aidan'sMom
I got this recipe from Kraft - I add more broccoli than the recipe calls for - It is so yummy and so easy for a quick weeknight meal!
Top Review by iewe
This was really good and easy to throw together. Used cream of chicken with herbs -- since that was what I had, and added a little cheese to the top -- because, well, we love cheese! Next time I might try with leftover regular rice instead of minute rice (personal taste preference and good way to use leftover rice) Thanks!!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) soup can full water
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli
- 2 cups instant rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook 1 pound of meat in 1 tbsp of hot oil in a large skillet or 10 minutes or until cooked through, stirring frequently.
- Add the cream of chicken soup, water, and instant rice; stir and bring to a boil.
- Stir in the broccoli.
- Reduce heat to low; cover.
- Cook 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Stir before serving.