Broccoli & Chicken With Hoisin Sauce
This recipe came from a packet of frozen broccoli. You can also add 1/2 cup of roasted cashews. I have not tried it yet.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 400 g chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small fresh chili pepper, finely chopped
- 500 g frozen broccoli
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- cooked rice, for serving
- Heat oil in a wok over medium/high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add garlic and chilli to the wok with the frozen broccoli. Stir-fry 4-5 minutes or until broccoli has softened.
- Return chicken, add hoisin sauce, toss to coat and heat through. Serve with rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
So likable! It is healthy, convenient, quick, and mild in taste. Made as written and topped with cashews as suggested in the description. Made as written. Vary mild in taste. We enjoyed but felt it needed just a little something. Maybe a little more pepper and just a drop of soy sauce (not much). Thanks for the post.Reply