1/1 Photo of Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala
1 hr 30 mins
#1 Baker's Note:
Serve with your favorite mashed potato recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml smoked provolone cheese
- 226.79 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 4.92 ml fresh garlic, minced
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 29.58 ml sun-dried tomatoes, flakes if in oil drain first
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 2.46 ml salt and pepper
- 907.18 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 113.39 g cooking oil
- 473.18 ml flour
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Stuffing:Combine all cheese stuffing ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Chicken:Butterfly thickest section to create two lobes.Place pounded chicken breasts on a plate and place desired amount of stuffing on one half of chicken breast.
- 4Gently press stuffing down and fold over other side of chicken breast. Preheat a large sauté pan on stove top. Add 4 oz. oil; heat oil until shimmering.
- 5Place approximately 2 cups flour in a pan and season it to taste with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour and shake off excess flour. Place stuffed chicken breasts in sauté pan with the preheated oil.
- 6Cook each side until golden. When chicken is seared on both sides remove them from sauté pan and place them in a baking pan and into the oven for 10-20 minutes.
- 7Bake until juices run clear and stuffing and center reach a temperature of at least 165°.
- 8Sauce: Add the onions to the sauté pan. Stir with spatula. After 2 minutes add the mushrooms; sauté mixture until onions are translucent. Deglaze sauté pan with the marsala wine (make sure to incorporate particles from bottom of pan). Bring wine to a simmer and add heavy cream. Simmer sauce on low heat until reduced by half.
- 9Place cooked chicken breast on a plate and top with onions, mushrooms and sauce.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Stuffed Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (983 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2037.5
- Calories from Fat 726
- Total Fat 80.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.5 g
- Cholesterol 298.6 mg
- Sodium 1081.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 81.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper