Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The dressing taste exactly like the resturants!
Make and share this Olive Garden Salad Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 78.07 ml water
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml corn syrup
- 36.97 ml grated romano cheese
- 29.58 ml dry pectin
- 29.58 ml beaten eggs or 29.58 ml egg substitute
- 6.16 ml salt
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml minced garlic
- 1.23 ml dried parsley flakes
- 0.25 ml dried oregano
- 0.25 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all of the ingredients with a mixer on medium speed or in a blender on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve over mixed greens or use as a marinade.