Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a copycat recipe of Olive Garden's Pizza Bianco.
- 2 (6 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon yellow onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup black olives, diced
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- Combine all ingredients for the filling and mix thoroughly. Divide the filling in half and spread on each crust. Prepare toppings and divide in half. Sprinkle green onions, olives and tomatoes over crusts. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan. Sprinkle tops with oregano and basil.
- Bake in a 375F oven for 8 to 10 minutes until filling is hot and cheese has melted. Cut each pizza into 6 wedges.