I had this dip over at a friend's house this past weekend and OMG this stuff is delicious. This stuff is so great, I am making this for a Christmas party. My friend told me she got this recipe off copycat site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup spinach, frozen chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise do not use Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup romano cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dry
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- 1Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature.
- 2Cream together mayonnaise, Parmesan, Romano cheese, garlic, basil and garlic salt. Mix well.
- 3Add the artichoke hearts and spinach careful to drain this well.
- 4Store in a container until you are ready to use.
- 5Spray pie pan with pam, pour in dip, and top with cheese.
- 6Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until the top is browned.
- 7serve with toasted bread.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.1
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 404.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g