1/3 Photos of Olive and Rosemary Quickbread
Torn from a magazine but as yet untried by me .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 220 C.
- 2Grease 23 cm square cake pan.
- 3Sift flour and salt into large bowl.
- 4Rub in butter with fingertips until like course breadcrumbs.
- 5Add rosemary and olives.
- 6Stir in buttermilk and enough water till you have a soft, sticky dough.
- 7Knead dough on floured surface until smooth.
- 8Using your hands press dough into a 22 cm square shape.
- 9With sharp knife cut into 12 equal pieces.
- 10Place pieces slightly apart in prepared pan.
- 11Brush with extra buttermilk, extra rosemary and olives.
- 12Bake 30 minutes or till golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive and Rosemary Quickbread
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 442.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 7.8 g