Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe from Allrecipes. Can substitute milk for cream.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups diced celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup light cream
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 3⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked diced chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- To Make Filling: Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat and saute celery and onion until just barely tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and curry, blending well.
- Dissolve bouillon in water, then pour cream and bouillon mixture into skillet, stirring until well mixed and thickened.
- Add olives and chicken and mix all together.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spoon some of the filling mixture onto the center of each crepe, leaving enough room to fold edges burrito-style.
- Fold up crepes and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes.