Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe on the back of a can of Lindsay olives. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds good!
- 1 refrigerated 9 inch pie shell, at room temp
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2⁄3 cup black pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions, with tops
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place crust on lightly floured baking or cookie sheet.
- Fold in edges of crust 1/2", pressing down to form a rim.
- Spread mustard over inside of crust; top with 1/2 of the Brie cheese.
- Top with tomatoes, green onions, and olives.
- Top with remaining Brie cheese, oregano, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minute or until crust is golden brown and crisp.
- Let stand 10 minute before serving.