Found this recipe on the back of a can of Lindsay olives. Haven't tried it yet, but sounds good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 refrigerated 9 inch pie shell, at room temp
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup black pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions, with tops
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place crust on lightly floured baking or cookie sheet.
- 3Fold in edges of crust 1/2", pressing down to form a rim.
- 4Spread mustard over inside of crust; top with 1/2 of the Brie cheese.
- 5Top with tomatoes, green onions, and olives.
- 6Top with remaining Brie cheese, oregano, and parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake for 18-20 minute or until crust is golden brown and crisp.
- 8Let stand 10 minute before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive and Brie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.5
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.1 mg
- Sodium 689.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.6 g