- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine baking soda and sour cream.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time, blending well after each.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Blend in sour cream and baking soda.
- Combine baking powder and flour and add to sour cream mixture.
- Refrigerate until easy to handle, usually at least an hour.
- Roll out dough about 1/2 inch thick and cut into shapes.
- Bake at 325F(Note:temp varies or different ovens)for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.