1/3 Photos of Old Fashioned Peach & Blueberry Cobbler
Great fruit combination! Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream if you like. Great plain, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 5 cups sliced peaches (, canned, drained or fresh, peeled and pitted)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries or 4 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chilled butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar and cornstrch; stir in peaches and cinnamon.
- 2Cook& stir over med heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- 3Stir in blueberries.
- 4Cover and set aside.
- 5Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 6With a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles cornmeal.
- 7Add milk and vanilla; mix lightly with fork until just combined.
- 8Bring fruit mixture to a boil; pour into a 4-qt casserole.
- 9Drop large spoonfuls of batter onto fruit mixture.
- 10Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until batter tests clean.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Peach & Blueberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 613.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 56.5 g
- Protein 7.8 g