Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I found this "receipt" on the back inside cover of an old cook book.
For 2 pies
- 2 9-inch pie shells, unbaked
- 2 cups clams, chopped and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 4 slices crispy bacon, crumbled
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Sprinkle pie shells with clams, onion, potato, and bacon, dividing equally.
- In a bowl, beat together eggs, cream, and seasoning.
- Pour over mixture in pie shells.
- Bake at 375 for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown.