Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
Right out of the 50's, but it is sooo good.
- 1⁄4 ounce unflavored gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 4 cups chicken, cooked, diced
- 1⁄2 cup stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 cup canned peas, drained
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 eggs, hard cooked, chopped
- 12 green grapes (for garnish)
- Oil a 10" X 13" pan.
- Soften the gelatin in a little cold water or chicken broth. Place over low heat and stir until it dissolves.
- Cool and stir in lemon juice, salt, pepper and thyme. Mix well into the broth and add the mayonnaise.
- Add all other ingredients (except grapes) and pour into pan.
- Place in refrigerator overnight or for several hours until set.
- Decorate with halved grapes and serve over salad greens.