Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of many of the Devil Eggs recipes floating around on the net
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Place eggs in single layer in saucepan and cover with 3 inches water. Bring to boil, cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand 15 minutes. Drain and fill pan with cold water. Peel eggs under cold, running water.
- Halve eggs lengthwise and scoop yolks into mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Mash thoroughly.
- Use spoon or pastry bag to fill egg halves with yolk mixture.
- Garnish with paprika. Chill.
Phil great deviled eggs! I used a whole grain garlic mustard and it worked very well in the mayo mixture. Will be making these again and doubling the recipe!
Just like I remember them. Thanks! Al