Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A new take on salsa
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black-eyed peas (drained)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans hominy (1 can each of yellow and white, drained)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 medium green bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers (chopped)
- 1 1⁄4 cups onions (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly, stir in salad dressing.
- Chill overnight (best)!
- Drain if needed.
- Serve with tortilla chips.