Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Serve alongside Split Dog Foot Longs or Pork Schnitzel Sandwiches with Chunky Apple and Onion Chutney.
- 1⁄2 cup pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 small head red cabbage
- 1⁄2 small head savoy cabbage or 1⁄2 small green cabbage
- 1 bunch radish, thinly sliced
- In a large salad bowl, whisk together the pickle juice, mustard and dill with some salt and pepper. Stream in the oil while whisking. Add the veggies to the bowl and toss to coat evenly. Serve alongside Split Dog Foot Longs or Pork Schnitzel Sandwiches with Chunky Apple and Onion Chutney.