Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
healthy oven fried chicken
Make and share this Oh so Moist and Easy Oven Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup plain panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded or 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- boneless skinless chicken breast half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine honey, mustard, hot sauce in medium bowl; stir to mix well. Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a shallow dish; stir to mix well.
- Place chicken in honey mixture; turn to coat. One piece at a time, dredge chicken in breadcrumb mixture, pressing to adhere.
- Arrange on prepared baking dish. Bake 30 minutes or until juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.