Top Review by choco chip
I wish I could say I tried these, but I didn't because I made them for an office party my wife had at work. Everyone at the office wanted the recipe so they were evidently well liked. Thanks!
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup crunchy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter& sugar.
- Add oatmeal, corn syrup and vanilla.
- Pat dough into a 13x9x3/4" cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- While bars are baking, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together.
- Spread chocolate/peanut butter mixture on slightly cooled dough.
- Cut into bars when cool.