Prep 45 mins
Cook 40 mins
Presented By: Lee Murphy, Knox County Health Dept.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
- dried apricot
- assorted dried fruits
- 1 (6 ounce) container yogurt (your choice on the flavor) or 1 (6 ounce) container white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Spray 2 pizza pans, pie pans, or cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- Beat butter, sugars, milk, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- In another bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add to butter mixture and mix well.
- Stir in oatmeal and raisins.
- Divide dough in half and spread into desired dishes.
- Pat dough into 9-inch"pizzas".
- Bake 30-40 minutes, or until firm to touch.
- Once cooled, top with yogurt or white chocolate and decorate with dried fruit.