Amber of AZ's Note:
This recipe I offered to post for Spooky Girl. We both have lower fat eating in common. I got it from a recipe card Weight Watchers used to hand out before flex points. These cookies are 3 points for two of them. Should make 24 cookies and yield 12 servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat two large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine both sugars, margarine, egg and vanilla; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- 4With the mixer on low speed, beat in flour and oats; fold in rasins.
- 5Drip mixture by scant tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.
- 6Bake until puffed up and golden brown around the edges, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- 7Cool on baking sheets for 3 minutes; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies for Spooky Girl
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 71.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g