Recipe by bungalowten
I found myself eating Noel Trujillo's Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies so much that I figured I'd better find a way to add a little protein to them. The recipe below was developed by combining aspects of many of my favorite cookies.
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 8 tablespoons flax seed meal, soaked in 8 tsp of water
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 7⁄8 cup butter, softened
- 8 tablespoons brewer's yeast
- 3 cups peanut butter
- 8 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain M&M's
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In very large bowl, use mixer to combine first nine ingredients--eggs through peanut butter.
- Add oatmeal, candy, and chocolate chips and mix thoroughly.
- If dough is too sticky add another 1/2 to 1 cup oatmeal.
- Scoop large tablespoon-sized balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes. If using two racks, switch top to bottom and bottom to top about halfway through.