Recipe by Melissa Spangler
These cookies will go fast! They are thin, buttery & will melt in your mouth. I think this recipe came from Better Homes & Gardens. Enjoy!
- 1 3⁄4 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine oats, sugar, flour, and baking powder; set aside. In another bowl combine the melted butter, corn syrup, and cream. Add butter mixture to the oat mixture and stir until combined.
- For each cookie, drop dough by rounded teaspoons 3 inches apart onoto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until bubbly & golden brown around the edges. Cool cookies on foil. Carefully lift edges of cookies, then peel cookies off foil.