Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A chewy oatmeal cookies with cranberries, instead of raisins, delicious, freeze well, and easy to make
- In medium bowl, cream together both sugars and the butter. Beat in eggs one at a time, and then stir in vanilla.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the oats. Add the cranberries. Cover and chill dough for an hour or more.
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into balls, place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to rack.
- These cookies freeze incredibly well.