Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious combination of flavors.
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml quick oats
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh cranberries or 118.29 ml frozen cranberries
- 7.39 ml orange zest
- 170.09 g vanilla chips
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg,and vanilla, beat well.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons, 2 inches apart, on greased sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown lightly.
- Cool on wire racks.
Great way to use up fresh cranberries!! Thanks for sharing! :O)
Very tasty cookie! Didn't have vanilla chips so I substituted with butterscotch and they turned out great. Next time I'll double the batch to keep some dough for my freezer!
This is a really great cookie.