Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious combination of flavors.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cranberries or 1⁄2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1⁄2 tablespoon orange zest
- 6 ounces vanilla chips
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg,and vanilla, beat well.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons, 2 inches apart, on greased sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until edges start to brown lightly.
- Cool on wire racks.
Great way to use up fresh cranberries!! Thanks for sharing! :O)
Very tasty cookie! Didn't have vanilla chips so I substituted with butterscotch and they turned out great. Next time I'll double the batch to keep some dough for my freezer!
This is a really great cookie.