Recipe by Bettie #2
From Cuisine At Home cookie book 2006. Can be made with dried cherries or other dried fruit as well.
Top Review by conquerorw0rm
These are my DH's favourite cookies. The combination of white chocolate and dried cranberries is great. I cut the sugar and brown sugar down to 1/2 cup each, and used half whole wheat flour and they turn out great.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups oats (not instant)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 6 ounces good quality white chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk flour, soda, powder, and salt together, set aside.
- Cream butter, both sugars, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture and mix until completely blended.
- Fold in oats, crandberries and white chocolate until evenly distributed.
- Drop dough in 3 T. mounds onto cookie sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden but still a little moist.