Recipe by MakeMineCadburys
I created this out of a desire to have a healthier cookie, but not have a huge batch of cookies sitting around staring at me or calling my name!
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3⁄4 cup oats, quick cooking
Directions See How It's Made
- With a fork, whip together egg, butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. It will look lumpy. Don't worry about it! Just get the major lumps out. Stir in baking soda and flour. Stir in oats.
- Drop by scant tablespoonful onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Press to desired thickness. Bake at 350° for approximately 10 - 11 minutes. (Time depends on thickness).
- OPTIONAL ADD-IN IDEAS: 2 T mini chocolate chips; 2 T raisins; 2 T dried cranberries; 2 T finely chopped nuts.