Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found in a "Gifts in a Jar" cookbook. Layer dry ingredients in order given, packing down after each addtion, in a wide-mouth quart jar (trust me, it won't fit otherwise =) ). Makes a whole bunch so I froze extras for a fast breakfast. NOTE: Yes it is 1 T. + 1 1/2 t. baking powder.
- Preheat a lightly greased griddle over medium low heat.
- In a large bowl, place the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the wet ingredients.
- Pour into the dry mix thoroughly, creating the batter.
- Pour by 1/4 cups onto hot griddle.
- Cook on both sides until golden brown, flipping when the surface begins to bubble.