Recipe by internetnut
I found this recipe on Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by Melissa F. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 lb margarine (2 sticks) or 1⁄2 lb butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 cup firmly packed splenda brown sugar sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups hodgson mills wheat graham flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 cups old fashioned oats, Uncooked
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chocolate protein powder (1 scoop)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, beat margarine and sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs, and vanilla; beat well. Add flour, baking soda,protein powder, salt; mix well. Stir in oats and chocolate morsel; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons full on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Cool 1 minute.