1/2 Photos of Oatmeal Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Bars
I got this recipe off of the back of a generic butterscotch chip wrapper. I added some ingredients (I don't like plain butterscotch cookies) and they turned out really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease a 9x13 inch cake pan.
- 3Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, combine butter, sugars, and eggs.
- 6Beat until creamy.
- 7Blend in four mixture and oats.
- 8Pour in 3/4 cups of butterscotch chips and 3/4 cups chocolate chips.
- 9Spread batter into cake pan.
- 10Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
- 11Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 12Let cool and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.1
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 532.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 51.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g