I got this recipe off of the back of a generic butterscotch chip wrapper. I added some ingredients (I don't like plain butterscotch cookies) and they turned out really good!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9x13 inch cake pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, sugars, and eggs.
- Beat until creamy.
- Blend in four mixture and oats.
- Pour in 3/4 cups of butterscotch chips and 3/4 cups chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into cake pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool and cut into bars.