Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These hearty pancakes are a great way to use up one or two of those ripe bananas sitting in the fruit bowl. Great with maple syrup.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, bananas, butter and vanilla.
- Pour over the flour mixture and stir until almost smooth.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle to medium heat.
- Brush lightly with some of the oil.
- Pour in about 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until the underside is golden and bubbles break on top but do not fill inches.
- Turn and cook until the underside is golden brown, about 1 minute.
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing skillet with more oil if necessary.