These hearty pancakes are a great way to use up one or two of those ripe bananas sitting in the fruit bowl. Great with maple syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 2In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, bananas, butter and vanilla.
- 3Pour over the flour mixture and stir until almost smooth.
- 4Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 5Heat a nonstick skillet or griddle to medium heat.
- 6Brush lightly with some of the oil.
- 7Pour in about 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- 8Cook for about 3 minutes or until the underside is golden and bubbles break on top but do not fill inches.
- 9Turn and cook until the underside is golden brown, about 1 minute.
- 10Repeat with remaining batter, brushing skillet with more oil if necessary.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Banana Bread Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.0
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 141.4 mg
- Sodium 542.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 14.9 g