1/3 Photos of Oatmeal Apple Nut Muffins
Oatmeal is a healthful way to start your day and these muffins are full of nutrition and good taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup rolled oats, not instant
- 1 cup apple, coarsely grated
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or 1/2 cup flavored yogurt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup walnuts or 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1Combine oats, apple, maple syrup, yogurt, egg and oil in a medium sized bowl.
- 2In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and nuts.
- 3Fold the liquid ingredients into flour mixture until just combined; do not overmix.
- 4Spoon batter into 12 large paperlined muffin tins.
- 5Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Apple Nut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (827 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 238.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g