1/2 Photos of Oat Burgers
Gina Hobbs's Note:
A nice vegetarian burger
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring all ingredients except the oats and nuts to a boil.
- 2Turn heat to low and stir in 4.
- 35 cups rolled oats and nuts.
- 4Cook for about 5 minutes until the water is absorbed.
- 5Let cool.
- 6Fill a rectangular 13 x 9 non-stick baking pan with the mixture.
- 7Total cooking time is 45 minutes.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- 9Then use a utensil that won't scratch your pan to cut the burger into 12 square burgers and flip them over.
- 10Cook another 20 minutes.
- 11Serve in buns or with gravy and rice.
- 12Can be frozen.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oat Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 415.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.2 g