Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great recipe with lots of fiber. Instead of the usual pancake mix, I use oat bran with a variety of fruit choices. The taste is absolutely divine.
- 2 cups oat bran
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 banana
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix the oat bran, water, and egg together. Beat until smooth.
- Ladle 4-5 tablespoons of batter into nonstick pan. Add your choice of extra ingredients(blueberries, chocolate chips, raspberries, etc).
- Turn pancake over when bubbles start forming on top.
- Spread peanut butter then drizzle honey over the pancakes. Add sliced bananas and lightly sprinkle powdered sugar. You may add a giant strawberry on top with whipped cream instead.