Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe from Kraft and it proves to me that kids can cook! DD has made this and it is just so easy and great tasting!....... Ummmmm also cook noodles while you cook the rest of the ingredients as DD learnt the hard way...lol
- Cook noodles, whilst cooking the rest of the ingredients (according to directions on the packet.).
- Heat a wok or frying pan, add oil and stir fry onion, garlic and curry paste for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add chicken in batches and stir-fry until browned.
- Stir in vegetables, peanut butter, stock and coconut milk; cook a further 3 minutes.
- Serve on top of heated noodles.
*Reviewed for Make My Recipe Tag Game in the Aussie n NZ Forum* Loved it. A very tasty recipe. Good clear instructions and were sure right about the super quick cooking time. I served with fresh rice noodle that I purchased from a local Asia and Pacific Grocery store- flat rice noodle sheets that I cut to be thick noodles. Awesome recipe and much milder than I had thought it would be. Definitely a make again recipe for us. For anyone cooking gluten-free......just use a gf curry paste, chicken stock and noodle to make this recipe suitable. Photo also to be posted. De
We found this a bit bland. I hate to add soy, ginger, salt and a touch of brown sugar to give it the right flavor. A good base recipe. I would make it again, but add those modifications.
MMhmm, so easy and delicious, I did wonder if it would be too hot for DH but in fact, not at all. Loved the veggies in this, a good creamy stirfry which I did serve on fettucine, liked the fact that it was very tasty for a quickly prepared meal, a definite make-again, thank you Tisme! made for ZWT9, Pink Panthers