1/4 Photos of Nutty Red Chicken Stir Fry
I found this recipe from Kraft and it proves to me that kids can cook! DD has made this and it is just so easy and great tasting!....... Ummmmm also cook noodles while you cook the rest of the ingredients as DD learnt the hard way...lol
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles, whilst cooking the rest of the ingredients (according to directions on the packet.).
- 2Heat a wok or frying pan, add oil and stir fry onion, garlic and curry paste for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- 3Add chicken in batches and stir-fry until browned.
- 4Stir in vegetables, peanut butter, stock and coconut milk; cook a further 3 minutes.
- 5Serve on top of heated noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Red Chicken Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 681.0
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 238.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 43.4 g
- Protein 37.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste