I found this recipe from Kraft and it proves to me that kids can cook! DD has made this and it is just so easy and great tasting!....... Ummmmm also cook noodles while you cook the rest of the ingredients as DD learnt the hard way...lol
- Cook noodles, whilst cooking the rest of the ingredients (according to directions on the packet.).
- Heat a wok or frying pan, add oil and stir fry onion, garlic and curry paste for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add chicken in batches and stir-fry until browned.
- Stir in vegetables, peanut butter, stock and coconut milk; cook a further 3 minutes.
- Serve on top of heated noodles.