1/1 Photo of Nutty Oven-Fried Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
This is from a taste of home magazine. A woman named Diane Hixon entered it in a chicken recipe contest. It won Grand Champion I didn't see it here on zaar so I thought I'd post it!! This is sooo good! So moist and flavorful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a shallow dish, combine biscuit mix, pecans and seasoning; mix well.
- 3Dip chicken pieces in milk; coat generously with pecan mixture.
- 4Place in a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- 5Bake, uncovered for 1 hour or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Oven-Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.8
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 147.0 mg
- Sodium 650.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 31.9 g