Tantalizing Thai Nutty Chicken
photo by Fisher Nuts
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb thin rice noodles
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 3 cups chicken breasts, fully cooked and sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup peas
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup whole cashews
- 3⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well. Set aside.
- In a bowl add sesame oil, vegetable oil, honey, soy sauce, balsamic, rice wine vinegar, cayenne and ginger. Whisk mixture well.
- In a skillet over medium high heat add 4 tbsp of sesame oil mixture. Add sliced bell peppers and cook for 2 minutes or until lightly soft. Add chicken, peas, green onions, walnuts and cashews. Heat until warmed through.
- On a serving platter add cooked rice noodles. Top noodles with bell pepper and chicken mixture. Drizzle with remaining sesame oil mixture and chopped cilantro. Garnish with lemon wedges.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!