1/2 Photos of Nutella Coffee Brownies
I grabbed this recipe off a local magazine, edited it a little, and voila! It's really yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius Line a 9-inch square baking tin with parchment paper, with an extra 1cm on the sides.
- 2Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together over a pan of simmering water. Stir until smooth and combined; leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together.
- 4Whisk the eggs and coffee into the chocolate mixture. Add the flour mixture and sugar; stir well to combine.
- 5Pour the batter into prepared pan. Swirl the Nutella into the brownies and bake for around 25 minutes. You'll want these to be fudgy and a little under-cooked when removed from the oven, but when they cool and firm up they're really good!
- 6Alternatively, bake for 30 minutes for a cake-like texture.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Coffee Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.3
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 84.2 mg
- Sodium 39.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g