1/1 Photo of Nutcracker Sweet Pie
1 hr 5 mins
Tierney's Mom's Note:
This wonderful pie comes from a Celestial Seasonings tea box. I make this with all almonds and it is a great addition to a holiday table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, steep two Nutcracker Sweet tea bags in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- 2Remove and discard tea bags, and lower the heat to simmer.
- 3Add chocolate and butter, stirring until melted.
- 4Remove saucepan from heat; cool for 10 minutes.
- 5Add sugar, salt, nuts, eggs, and mix well.
- 6Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- 7Bake in preheated oven at 375° for 45 minutes.
- 8Serve warm or cold, alone or with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutcracker Sweet Pie
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.0
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 323.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 38.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: