Recipe by LiisaN
Very easy to throw together and not the typical spinach salad..but so tasty! The flavors blend very well together - makes you keep going back for more. My kids love this! It goes well with just about any meal.
Top Review by *Parsley*
I love to find new spinach salad combinations. This was perfect. It's colorful, fresh and delicious. Super easy to make, too. I made no changes to the recipe; I just used low-fat ranch dressing. Thanx for posting!
- 1 lb fresh Baby Spinach or 1 package prepared fresh spinach
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced/or chopped
- 6 pieces bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced or diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 bottle ranch dressing