Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy to throw together and not the typical spinach salad..but so tasty! The flavors blend very well together - makes you keep going back for more. My kids love this! It goes well with just about any meal.
- 1 lb fresh Baby Spinach or 1 package prepared fresh spinach
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced/or chopped
- 6 pieces bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced or diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 bottle ranch dressing
- Prepare spinach into large bowl-basically I make sure it's cleaned and not too many long stems.
- Add remaining ingredients including dressing and mix well.
- Serve and enjoy!
I love to find new spinach salad combinations. This was perfect. It's colorful, fresh and delicious. Super easy to make, too. I made no changes to the recipe; I just used low-fat ranch dressing. Thanx for posting!
This was very nearly perfect, and yummy. Everyone loved it. Some onions were picked out in the course of dinner, so next time I might leave them out or use fewer. I had about one cup/4 oz. of dressing and it was perfect.
Yummy! I too scaled this down to 1 serving. It made a lovely, light supper. Thanks Liisa!