1/1 Photo of Not so Irish, Green Tortilla Appetizers
Vicki in CT's Note:
Perfect for St. Patrick's day. Easier if you make ahead to provide time for them to firm up before slicing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except tortillas. Stir well to blend.
- 2Spread a thin layer on one side of each tortilla. Roll up jelly roll style.
- 3Wrap in plastic wrap individually and chill. I have made up to two days ahead and still have great results.
- 4Remove from wrap and slice into approximately 3/4 to 1 inch slices. The end slices are usually not so pretty so these can be a chef's treat.
- 5If you like things a little spicier you can add jalapenos into the mix.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not so Irish, Green Tortilla Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 216.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: